Featured post

Ekspektasi Kata yang sangat familiar di dengar ketika konflik datang. Kata yang familiar untuk sesuatu yang negatif. Karena ekspek...

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Brew Yard - SS15

Brew Yard Coffee

Wohoooo, feeling so excited when it comes to another coffee house coming up nearby my place.
i got a new place to chill.
and do my assignments. well, i never mention this before. so many times i did my project at the coffee house, i prefer to do there because i got nothing to do there beside finish my assignments, get more motivation there, if at home, there are lots of distraction will disturb me during finishing my assignments. that is why i prefer do it at cafe.
i order hot chocolate and the cheesecake. the cakes all look so delicious. i want to try all the cakes though haha.
the place is nice, clean, not messy, cozy, but not so big since they just have one block and one floor. all i can say, try to visit this cafe!  you won't regret. all the staffs also friendly and warm welcome.
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Go Get yourself a try of brew yard's coffee and dessert.
Happy weekend !


Brew Yard Coffee
42 Ground Floor
Jalan SS15/4
Selangor
47500 Kuala Lumpur

Drop your comments, and follow my blog!
Thanks! `Pris

No comments:

Post a Comment