Featured post

Ekspektasi Kata yang sangat familiar di dengar ketika konflik datang. Kata yang familiar untuk sesuatu yang negatif. Karena ekspek...

Saturday 4 March 2017

But First ... Coffee

procaffeinating (N) 
the tendency to not start anything until you have a cup of coffee.

Like that quote saying, indeed, i need coffee before start everything. Coffee to start my engine. LOL. No, I am kidding. I am used to be like that. Everyday I need a cup of coffee. But not anymore due to serious gastric. Oh well, pity me. (Okay, it is not the point of my blog) I just wanna share my story. 
I heard this coffee shop quite some time. But again, I never had a chance to visit them before. Feels like the distance is so far from my house. Though it is not that far actually. But the traffic jam in Jakarta make it so so far away.  I went to this coffee shop at the same day as I visit Ruang Seduh. Because their location is just within 10-15mins drive. So why i wasted more time if i need to come the other day, while I have already near the area. 
     Another concept of coffee shop around South Jakarta, it's a cozy, warm, and  
     quiet place to chill. The outside seating area is furnished with old vintage chairs 
     and tables, with the perfect natural lighting that helps you to take 
     instagramable pictures look even cooler without editing. Otherwise, inside seating 
     area was not too big, but once you enter, it feels like home, decorated with 
     plants, dimmed light, wood furnitures, and there are some books to read. 

     If only during my visit, it was not that packed. I could sit there for longer 
     time. Yet, no space for me to sit, and enjoy my coffee. Even the restaurant that 
     adjoining with them, is full house, I think they got some events, during my visit. 
     So ya, what could be better than take away cup for the way out. 

     Ordered my Ice Americano to go, because it was so damn hot weather. I could  
     melt right away. Drinks price range is IDR25.000 to IDR45.000.
     They served some pastries if you would like to pair up your coffee with 
     something to bite. Or else, you can order something from SNCTRY Health Bar. 

     Overall the coffee was not so astounding, but it was decent and satisfying. 

     I love their glassware too, if only I can have dine in. They use some kind of    
     ceramic cup, which is going to add on the warmth feeling and homey feeling.

     Find somewhere cozy place to sit and enjoy coffee, here is one of them.


But First Coffee Dharmawangsa
Pelaspas
Jl. Dharmawangsa No. 6
Jakarta Selatan
DKI Jakarta 12160
(Next To Pelataran Dharmawangsa)

Opening Hours:
Everyday 7AM – 9PM

No comments:

Post a Comment