Featured post

Ekspektasi Kata yang sangat familiar di dengar ketika konflik datang. Kata yang familiar untuk sesuatu yang negatif. Karena ekspek...

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Belle et Petite 

my curiosity towards macaroons, freshly baked from the store named Belle et Petite. I have been known this online shop for a while. I knew them first time was through Instagram account. Then, day by day, time to time, I saw that numbers of the people who connect with me in Instagram getting more and more who tried Belle et Petite's macaroons. Few times i had my holiday to Jakarta, but i did not have a chance to buy their macaroons. The photos on their Instagram always good and appealing. Just few months ago, they opened the first store in Pacific Place Mall.
Here's the address :

Pacific Place Mall LV 4-C
Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 52-53
Jakarta Selatan
12190 DKI Jakarta
02157973599

You can visit their store, the flavors available should be more than online, because if you order through online, you do not have any choice but flavors of the week. They will change the flavor of the week every week. But if you order a lot, they might give another service, means you can order online with the flavor you have requested, but with the condition, you order not only 1-2 boxes. Though, you better check with them first and make sure. 

So finally, few weeks ago, i have a chance to tried the macaroons ! which i have been craved for so long. I got the flavors of the week because i ordered it online. I got, Nutella, Red Velvet, Coca Cola, and Peanut Butter. Here are the photos of my macaroons! Have a look!





seems so delicious right?
yup ! my favourite is the peanut butter!
curious about the taste?
go get yours now! :D

check their facebook :

https://www.facebook.com/belleetpetitemacarons

instagram :

http://instagram.com/belleetpetite


Cheers,
P



instagram : @pricillchandra
twitter : @pricillchandra




No comments:

Post a Comment