Featured post

Ekspektasi Kata yang sangat familiar di dengar ketika konflik datang. Kata yang familiar untuk sesuatu yang negatif. Karena ekspek...

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Pennyroyal Coffee

Do you have a cup of coffee everyday? Why you love to drink coffee? And what do you like the most from a coffee shop?

Well, let’s we take a look to this coffee shop. This little coffee shop, a hidden gem in PIK area, North Jakarta., is on my recommendation list if someone ask me where to hangout in PIK area. Back then, this surround this coffee shop, there was super less food and beverages outlet. You could count how many of them in that cluster. But nowadays, too many of new restaurants, cafes open.

Honestly, even though I have tried some of others nearby this coffee shop. I will keep coming back to this coffee shop, if I go to PIK area. I just fall in love with their coffee’s taste. Last time I used to order Mocha, because the strong taste of the espresso blends in so well with the sweetness of the chocolate.

Thus, for those of you guys, if doesn’t really like the coffee only, or sometimes you prefer coffee with additional sugars, better you order Mocha..

Yet, this time, I order Cappuccino.. And I have to say, the taste was still at its best. Lucky me, when I went there, there’s no other customers but me. I think it is because that time, it was end of year, and everyone was leaving the town.

You know, when you read a book, and there is a cup of coffee besides you to accompany your reading time, the feeling of having all these, is ……. Definitely good! Aren’t you agree with me? (Wave your hand, if you agree, :D just kidding)


But it is true, read a book, in a place where you can smell the coffee, you can have a sip of espresso or cappuccino or latte, accompany with the light music. Life is good, man!  Unfortunately, you cannot have it everyday. Well, if you have a time for this, why not? Have a me time, release the stress, going away from the crowd, and enjoy the time.

To make the story short, below, some photos i took during my visit. You will love their ambience, just so comfy to hangout. They sell some snacks as well, and as far as I can remember, the taste was good as well.

Lastly, I have to say, the service always good, they are so welcome, and they patiently waiting while you ordering. 


 


 








Pennyroyal Coffee
Rukan Cordoba Blok F No 29 Kapuk
Pantai Indah Utara 1
RT.7/RW.2, Kamal Muara
Penjaringan, Kota Jkt Utara
Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 
14470, Indonesia
Phone+62 21 22510166

Monday close

Tuesday to Sunday 9.30 am to 6 pm

For the coffee lovers out there, and for you who love to hunting cafes surround Jakarta, pay a visit to this coffee. And share with me your experience :)

Thanks for reading, drop a comment if you would like to!

Regards
Priscilla

pricillchandra@hotmail.com//@pricillchandra




No comments:

Post a Comment