Featured post

Ekspektasi Kata yang sangat familiar di dengar ketika konflik datang. Kata yang familiar untuk sesuatu yang negatif. Karena ekspek...

Saturday 29 April 2017

The Fish Bowl

Nowadays. People more aware of the healthy lifestyle. Eat healthy is one of the concern in society. And currently I am in Malaysia. I saw more and more of poke bowl outlets open. or something like Salad Bar. People willing to pay for that price in order to eat clean, eat healthy food. People ask why healthy foods are expensive. Then ask back, why junk foods are cheap?

Healthy foods use the premium ingredient, good quality, maybe less oil, less carbs, less cals, etc. That makes your tummy full with enough protein, vitamins, etc. Doesn't mean something healthy always be not delicious. Nowadays, lots of healthy foods are super nice.

This is my second time I come to The Fish Bowl. And today was super pack. Luckily when I came, I still can easily get place to sit. Cause not long after that, the place was full of people. I can see the crowd, the crowd of people who are willing to spend money for something healthy. I like this kind of concept. Where we can choose what to put in our poke bowl.

Last time, they didnt serve in a ceramic-bowl. And the portion seems like small. But today. I feel satisfied and worth the money. I pay RM16.90. For a bowl of Baby Greens, Sauce (Hearby Lime & Baby Racha),  Side Dish (Edamame corn, almond, tofu), unlimited topping (sesame seed, fried shallot, seaweed flakes, chili flakes, fried garlic chip, melon seed, pumpkin seed, flax seed, chia seed, furikame), and the Meat (salmon - kaffir Lime).

You dont need to worry, they serve Brown rice, Pesto rice, White rice, and even Quinoa..Its just I didnt choose any of that. I just choose Baby Greens as my base.

I still love their poke bowl. The service was good. They give you free tap water too. Will come back again for sure.

The Fish Bowl
77, PJS11/9
Bandar Sunway
47500
Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment