Featured post

Ekspektasi Kata yang sangat familiar di dengar ketika konflik datang. Kata yang familiar untuk sesuatu yang negatif. Karena ekspek...

Saturday 6 June 2015

Yellow Brick Road Cafe

Hello weekend!

 How was your week ? Today i am going to write about Yellow Brick Road Cafe. I went there last week actually, but then, not too long after that i went back to my hometown, and i did not bring my laptop so i cannot post anything in my blog. I went to this cafe with my friend, she was the one that let me know about this cafe, from instagram. So we decided to have a tea-time and new cafe as well. This cafe has a very nice ambience, and good interior as well. Feels like you will be feel very comfortable to stay longer. And the most important thing is the lighting is very good, can support you to take photos. LOL. The staff also friendly, and willing to serve you with smile.







While waiting for the pancake time at 4pm, i ordered the coffee first, as usual, i ordered Latte. My favourite type of coffee. I heard that their barista is very talented, so i want to give it a try whether it will be my favourite coffee or not. 

Well, after i sip the coffee, my expectation was higher than this. Though, it was still okay.
The coffee really smooth.




My friend ordered the brunch menu, seems like the one that i tried in Red Bean Bag @ Publika. Unfortunately, i did not try it, so i am not sure whether it is nice or not.






they are very well-known by their wicked pancake parlour. So basically this pancake's menu only served after 4pm. That day, me and my friend waited for this pancake for quite some time, because we came before 4pm. And we did not know about this. After 4pm came, then we ordered Peter Pandan.

Oh yeah, i would like to say this pancake and ice cream, was absolutely worth to try. Every single things inside was perfect. Pancake with pandan flavour, strawberry which add some sour-ish taste when you eat this dessert, jackfruit which i thought it would be weird, but it was not, and lastly ice cream, and caramel syrup. YUMS! you should try this.




Yellow Brick Road Cafe

7, Jalan Batai, Bukit Damansara
50490 Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur

03 2035 5922

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/yellowbrickroadcafe

I will come back for the pancake definitely!


Cheers,
Pris


Have a good weekend ahead

pricillchandra@hotmail.com // @pricillchandra

No comments:

Post a Comment