Featured post

Ekspektasi Kata yang sangat familiar di dengar ketika konflik datang. Kata yang familiar untuk sesuatu yang negatif. Karena ekspek...

Tuesday 26 July 2016

Turning Point Coffee

TURNING POINT COFFEE

"oh look! it's coffee o'clock!"

It's been almost a year I didn't write a blog.

After some consideration, I just think I should write again. So here I am.

In this post I will write about one of cafe in Serpong area, Indonesia. Named Turning Point Coffee.

For those who haven't been here before, I tell you in advance. They don't put any signage in front of the cafe. So once you find it through GPS, and they tell you, that you have reached your destination, but you really don't know where is the exact location, find the people to ask. It is quite unique that they did not put a signage for people to see. But, you should know that eventho like this, they still popular among youngster. And that's why we can say how strong media influence people. Information can be spread so fast.

I like the concept of the cafe, simple, woods, and white.. At first they don't have Wi-fi, but lately I visit them and they provide Wi-fi already. The staffs really helpful and have a good service.

I have tried some menus, such as Hot Latte, G.I.L.A, and Chilled Coffee, and Croissant too.

Hot Latte 40k

G.I.L.A 40k
Granola+Ice Cream+Latte
I even ordered another shot. This combination was.....SUPERB!
You got everything you like altogether.

Chilled Coffee 50k
basically it is a latte in a bottle, coffee-to-go, and it is cold. But it is definitely not just like normal. In my opinion, the taste is super super nice.. Smooth, and very well blended. Between the coffee and milk and sugar. The sweetness is just right. Not too sweet and not bitter too.
I really recommend you to try this.
At first i also thought of how pricey for a coffee. The bottle not so big too, but my friend said I should try. So ya, Why not give a try?
After one try, I definitely fall in love with this.

This cafe is really nice place. to chitchat, to do your tasks, or just to sit and relax. Go and experience yourself, then you will know how's like.

Address:
Ruko Golden 8 Extension Blok K No.10
Jl. Ki Hajar Dewantara
Gading Serpong
Kec. Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia

Opening Hours
Mon-Fri 8am-8pm
Sat-Sun 8am-10pm

Thanks and Have nice day!

priscillachandra//pricillchandra@hotmail.com//@pricillchandra

No comments:

Post a Comment