Featured post

Ekspektasi Kata yang sangat familiar di dengar ketika konflik datang. Kata yang familiar untuk sesuatu yang negatif. Karena ekspek...

Wednesday 27 July 2016

Tobi's Coffee and Tea

Tobi's Coffee and Tea

there is always time for coffee, agree?

Hello Thursday!
Time really flies so fast. Almost weekend, again.. I know everyone cant wait for the weekend. For those who working, just hang on, eventhough you are tired, just wait for a little while. And you can rest more during weekend.

Okay, that's it for intro. XD This post I am gonna write about one coffee shop. In Serpong area (again), due to, on Wednesday 26/7/16, means yesterday, I accompanied my friend to Alam Sutra. And because She done with the task earlier, and we had a plan for dinner with family in restaurant nearby, so we decided to just find a cafe and do some our own paper works. After scrolling down the Internet, and we found out the Tobi's Coffee and Tea. One friend recommend this to us before. So went there and gave them a visit to try.

The moment we enter, cafe was cozy, and really quiet. No other customer, except us. Btw, it's good since we can focus on doing the work. Like 15mins after that, some customers come and go.

My friend ordered tea - Pineapple Paradise Ice Tea 35k
I ordered - Hot Cappucino 35k

Overall of my experience here:
Ambience: 4/5 - my friend agree, that this cafe is nice for hang out and do assignments.
Service: 4.5/5 - staff was helpful and have a good product knowledge, and serving quite fast
Drinks: 4/5 - coffee was good
Interior Design: 4/5
Price: 30-45k per person (drinks only)
Wifi: provided (ask for the password)

I am quite happy that we can have an unexpected coffee time at new cafe we never tried before.

I saw their cakes seems so delicious, but unfortunately I cant have it yesterday.
So if you have a visit and try their foods, feel free to share with me which one is nice. :)

Address:
Ruko L'Agricola Blok C/11
Gading Serpong
Tangerang, Banten
15810
+62817 4962 488

by: priscillachandra
pricillchandra@hotmail.com // @pricillchandra

2 comments:

  1. Yes it was very good and attractive coffee i like coffee very much, usually i drink a cacao cofffee its my favorite . this coffee available only on Marc's Coffee, Buy Award-winning Indian Organic Coffees from Online Coffee Shop India. Taste the Best Indian Organic Coffee Powder & Coffee Beans in 1 click buy it and try it on online.

    ReplyDelete