Featured post

Ekspektasi Kata yang sangat familiar di dengar ketika konflik datang. Kata yang familiar untuk sesuatu yang negatif. Karena ekspek...

Wednesday 20 May 2015

A little Surprise

MACAROONS

If you got read my blog previously, i have wrote few posts about macaroons that i tried. I don't know since when i become so in love with this round and tiny sweets. So this post will goes to someone that i love. Well, that day, when i was in internship. In a week, usually i will pack a lunch for my boyfriend, well it's not everyday, but one day when i packed him a lunch, at night, he sent me to home, and he returned the paper bag with the food containers inside. I didn't check whether the food containers have already been cleaned or not, and so on. He just keep asking me during our walk to my house, am i craving for macaroons right now. Well, i was not really craving though that time. I didn't suspect anything weird. Once, i was at home, and i was going to put the food containers to sink, i figured out something inside the bag that unusual, and it was a little box of 4 macaroons. OMG! I was shocked, and happy. Never expect this. Thanks to you, because i know that he is not that kind of person who likes to make a surprise, but i know that he puts an effort to make a surprise for me. I don't know where he bought it. The box was very simple. The taste was nice! and the colour, oh man! i super love with the colours, PASTEL <3

So once again, thank you. :) These are some photos that i have taken.







Thanks for reading. Super short blog but means a lot for me. 

Cheers,
Pris


pricillchandra@hotmail.com // @pricillchandra

No comments:

Post a Comment