Featured post

Ekspektasi Kata yang sangat familiar di dengar ketika konflik datang. Kata yang familiar untuk sesuatu yang negatif. Karena ekspek...

Thursday 11 December 2014

BREWYARD - SS15

on Sunday, few weeks ago, i went to Brewyard after my lunch.
Since i want to go yumcha with bf and one of my friend. so decided to go to brewyard cafe in SS15.
it was my second visit to Brewyard.
My first impression not so good, since it was just open, so yeah, maybe a lot of things have not prepared yet.
But i was quite impressed by the second visitation. I like the ambience, a lot of improvement, the cakes got more varieties, and i still love the friendly staff.
I think you should try the Mars bars next time, i want it to try that day, but my tummy quite full after lunch, so decided not to have those kind of cake.
Seems interesting huh? Mars bars, Mars chocolate being deep fried. I think it would be so delicious.










these all that we had that day, 2 coffees and one slice of cake.

would like to come and visit Brewyard?

Address

42(GROUND FLOOR)
SS15/4
47500 SUBANG JAYA, 
SELANGOR, MALAYSIA
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia


Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/brewyardcoffeemy


Cheers,
Priscilla



kindly follow my instagram,
@pricillchandra

Thanks :D



No comments:

Post a Comment