Featured post

Ekspektasi Kata yang sangat familiar di dengar ketika konflik datang. Kata yang familiar untuk sesuatu yang negatif. Karena ekspek...

Monday 1 December 2014

La Maison Patisserie

Lately, my craving for macaroons has been greater than before. I have known La Maison Patisserie for quite some time. La Maison's macaroons have been very famous especially in Indonesia. The store located in Medan, and they provide delivery service within Medan city only. So, it is quite hard for me to satisfy my craving for their macaroons. But, since i have friends from Medan, we study in the same college now, so during the time they were going back, i ask them for a favor to help me to buy the macaroons from La Maison Patisserie's store. So, last night, i got definitely the macaroons from La Maison Patisserie. YEAY! 

Well, actually this is not my first time trying their macaroons, but still, everytime i eat their macaroons, i go back to fall in love again with their macaroons, and wondering when in my next to eat their macaroons again.

Here are some photos, my box of macaroons:


i got 8 macaroons actually, but the other 3 are repeating the same flavors from these 5.


the most popular macaroons from La Maison Patisserie


stack of macaroons, i love the colour's combination of these macaroons
let me introduce you the flavors!


ovomaltine macaroon
nyums!


salted caramel macaroon


rose champagne
i'm not a person into rose. but i like their rose flavor.


green tea.
who doesn't love green tea?
i love green tea flavor though. one of my favourites


the last = the best
DABOOM! this is the best . salted popcorn.
you have to try this flavor when you buy their macaroons, and definitely you will come back and buy this salted popcorn macaroon again.
the combination of sweet and salty flavor, mix into perfect combination.

here, i give you some sources where you can find out more about La Maison Patisserie.
share your experience to me if you would like too, about macaroons. 

La Maison's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lamaisonpatisserie
La Maison's Instagram: http://instagram.com/lamaisonmedan
La Maison's Website: http://www.lamaisonpatisserie.net/

Address: 66 Biduk Str. Medan, ID 20112
Open Hours: Mon to Sat, 11am – 5.30pm

cheers, Priscilla



feel free to check my instagram: @pricillchandra


P.S: this post is special dedicated to my friends who have done a favor to me, and bought the macaroons for me. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment