Featured post

Ekspektasi Kata yang sangat familiar di dengar ketika konflik datang. Kata yang familiar untuk sesuatu yang negatif. Karena ekspek...

Thursday 18 December 2014

THURSDVYS

Busy with finals these few weeks.
So here is me back again, with new posting about cafe hoping.
I like to make a review about cafes that i have been there before, but mostly not at the same day i will post the review, and i dont know why.
I like throwback. 
So, here is new cafe for my review. Thursdvys. I like their name. Unique. 
Sounds interesting, got one spot i like the most actually in this cafe. I saw few times from others' instagram, but at that time when i came there, that place got people already so i can not take the picture of it.
I like their ambience, their foods (brunch) seems delicious, but unfortunately i did not try, if you want to try, you can try though.
The cake is so nice! But the choices very limited.
The coffee is nice, i did not only mention everytime that the coffee is nice. I found some places not nice. I do not know because of different kind of beans they used, or because different type of brewing coffee. But this cafe provide good taste of coffee.
They have juices too!
Complete right?
What are you waiting for? Go get a try of yourself. Here some photos for you to know a little about Thursdvys.







Caffe Latte
my favourite!




Chocolate 




The Dessert :






Facebook :
https://www.facebook.com/thursdvys

Instagram :
http://instagram.com/thursdvys

Address :
22 Lorong Datuk Sulaiman 1, Taman Tun Dr Ismail
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
 
Opening Hours :
Mon-Wed 10am - 11pm
Fri 10am - 12am
Sat-Sun 9am - 11pm


Cheers,
Priscilla


instagram : @pricillchandra


No comments:

Post a Comment