Featured post

Ekspektasi Kata yang sangat familiar di dengar ketika konflik datang. Kata yang familiar untuk sesuatu yang negatif. Karena ekspek...

Monday 1 December 2014

TRYST Cafe



Another Cafe Review, it was one of the cafes around SS15. Located nearby the KFC SS15. Not so many nice cafes to hang out these days, well, i try to find one nearby my place. Which is either SS15, or Sunway only. 
I try TRYST. Heard from some friends that their foods actually nice.


My first impression of this cafe was so artsy, many murals, and colourful too.
For myself, I don't really like this kind of design, for hang out, talk, chill out, yes it is okay, but if I go to cafe to study or read books, I prefer the more quiet and not so colourful one.


But one thing, I observed that this cafe actually very busy, it means a good thing, many people come and go to chill at this place. Many youngster come here, play games, like card, or maybe just chit chat.

And to add on, their price range was quite cheap too among other cafes.
You can enjoy pancake for only RM8. And i bought one too. 


Bring your girlfriend, or boyfriend to hang out here also not a bad choice. You can see some couples too, there. 


See, see, another cool art on the wall, Amaze with who did it there. So talented!


Here my banana Pancake. 
Oh my! those melting chocolate. So yummy!
Do not judge the appearance, it might not really good when first time you see it, or for you to take the photo, but the taste not like that.
those pancake layers, fill your tummy just right.


trust me, i just can eat a bit of this, because the layer was thick, and i need to share this.


As always, my favourite coffee, I ordered LATTE
Lately I go here and there, try out new coffee shops and cafes too,
to try their latte, find some differences between one latte to another.
Some were good, some were just okay.
Just love the way they serve it with a little biscuits.
Combine with coffee, it was just good!




Overall experience in this cafe was good.
I have mentioned some stuffs that i like from this cafe,
and some others that i don't really like it.

Well, it is all my own perspective. 
If you experience yourself, you will get another perspective
of this cafe.

So, what don't you come and visit them?

Here's the details:

Address:
74, Jalan SS15/4C
47500 Subang Jaya
Selangor, Malaysia

Phone:
+60 12 701 4499


Thanks for reading guys!

See you on the other posts :D
Stay tune, and don't forget to click the follow button

Pris

pricillchandra@hotmail.com
@pricillchandra


No comments:

Post a Comment