Featured post

Ekspektasi Kata yang sangat familiar di dengar ketika konflik datang. Kata yang familiar untuk sesuatu yang negatif. Karena ekspek...

Tuesday 28 February 2017

From North to South Jakarta - DJULE KOFI

"coffee doesn't ask silly questions,
coffee understands." 


another review of one of coffee shops in Jakarta, to be exact, located in South Jakarta. Jakarta is getting more and more of coffee shops. It's a good thing for the coffee lovers, like me, I can find coffee wherever I need it one. yeah, maybe i love coffee a little bit too much, right?


so the story begins with Ombe Kofie, if you have ever heard about them, the owner of Ombe Kofie, open new coffee shop in South Jakarta. Ombe Kofie was very well known around North Jakarta, it was one of the coffee shop's pioneer around North Jakarta. I love their coffee a lot, the taste of the coffee was just perfect. Previously, I often to take away their coffee. And now they have brought their coffee to South. Glad that finally I can visit Djule. Because actually I really seldom to go to South area, for me, it is soooooo far. Okay maybe it is not that far, but because, you know, the super jam in Jakarta, that makes me feel so far from my house. I was lucky because during my visit, the traffic not so bad, so I can reach there quite fast. 

I came here and bought Macchiato only, because after that I will go for another coffee shops, I might get drunk by coffee if I drink too much shots of espresso. Macchiato was just right  for me. Like expected, I love their ambience too. Not too busy, not too noisy, I can enjoy my coffee right near the big window, enjoying the view of car pass through, people walking, selling, etc.


Still, I still love their taste of coffee too. The service was great, even i take a long time to think what to order, ask some suggestions, and the staff still patiently waiting for me without being pushy. 

I still recommend the coffee lover to try Djule Kofi. Get the different experience from Ombe Kofie. But the same standard of coffee, and service. 


If you don't know where to park, because as far as I can remember, there is no car parking in front of the coffee shop, I don't know whether It is not allowed or it is just the time where no one park in front of it. But I park at the building next to it, the building that got KFC. Just walk for 3 mins. Not far. Walk a bit still okay. :D


Here some details of Djule Kofi

Address:
Jl. Melawai No. 6
RT3/RW1
Kebayoran Baru, Melawai
Jakarta Selatan 12160

Phone:
021 275 154 88

Opening Hours:
8AM-8PM
Everyday


This is my experience, share yours with me :)
Thanks for reading my reviews, stay tune for more posts!

Have a good day!

and don't forget to click the follow button on the right 

Pris

pricillchandra@hotmail.com // @pricillchandra

No comments:

Post a Comment